1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Windows Live mail is an email client that is easy to use and simple to configure. This article...
To connect to your UK Web Hosting account to retrieve and send Email, you need to use a Email...
Incredimail is a free, fun and easy to use Email client with a focus on multimedia features. This...
This error code can be returned for a number of reasons, but if you have recently ordered...
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Mozilla Thunderbird when you first set up your Email...