- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the button Account Settings and select your Email account from the list.
- Click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Tick the box My Server Requires Authentcation.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The internet is a public network. The world wide web gives you the freedom to access your Email...
If you have an ipad, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
Opera Mail is a free, lightwight, customizeable Email client that compliments the Opera web...
If you have an iPhone, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
So, you've signed up for a great UK Web Hosting account with 4UHosting and you are ready to get...