SMTP Authentication Apple iPhone and iPad
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.
1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
Was this answer helpful?
Thunderbird is a fully featured and easy to use Email client that is becoming more and more...
503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATAThis error message occurs when sending mail. It means...
To enable SMTP authentication in Apple Mac Mail, please take the following steps...1. Open Apple...
The internet is a public network. The world wide web gives you the freedom to access your Email...
To connect to your UK Web Hosting account to retrieve and send Email, you need to use a Email...