SMTP Authentication Apple iPhone and iPad
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.
1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have an iPhone, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
Sometimes when the Horde webmail application is updated, the Sent folder stops working for some...
To enable SMTP authentication in Apple Mac Mail, please take the following steps...1. Open Apple...
We don't have our own articles for this, but there is a very good one on the Amazon website that...
To access webmail, go to your domain /webmail. For example, if your domain name was...