SMTP Authentication Apple iPhone and iPad
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.
1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
Was this answer helpful?
What is my mail server hostname?We recommend that you use your server's hostname as both your...
Microsoft Outlook Express is an older Email client that is no longer supported by Microsoft,...
To enable SMTP authentication in Apple Mac Mail, please take the following steps...1. Open Apple...
If you have an ipad, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
Windows Live mail is an email client that is easy to use and simple to configure. This article...