SMTP Authentication Apple iPhone and iPad
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.
1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
Was this answer helpful?
The connection to the server has failed. Account 'mail.yourdomain', Server: 'mail.yourdomain',...
Incredimail is a free, fun and easy to use Email client with a focus on multimedia features. This...
If you have suddenly started receiving delivery failure emails from people you didn't send any...
These settings will work for any email client, any device or software that uses the standard...
When sending mail through our system you must authenticate with the server using your Email...