SMTP Authentication Apple iPhone and iPad
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.
1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have suddenly started receiving delivery failure emails from people you didn't send any...
Sometimes when the Horde webmail application is updated, the Sent folder stops working for some...
The connection to the server has failed. Account 'mail.yourdomain', Server: 'mail.yourdomain',...
To access webmail, go to your domain /webmail. For example, if your domain name was...
To connect to your UK Web Hosting account to retrieve and send Email, you need to use a Email...