SMTP Authentication Apple iPhone and iPad
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.
1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have an ipad, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
Opera Mail is a free, lightwight, customizeable Email client that compliments the Opera web...
So, you've signed up for a great UK Web Hosting account with 4UHosting and you are ready to get...
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email...
Thunderbird is a fully featured and easy to use Email client that is becoming more and more...