SMTP Authentication Apple iPhone and iPad
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.
1. Click the Settings app - then click Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Select the Email account you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to Outgoing Mail Server and click SMTP.
4. Click Primary Server and enable the slider to ON.
5. Enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter your full Email address and the password you chose for that account.
7. Ensure SSL is enabled.
8. Set Authentication section to Password.
9. Set the Server Port to 465.
10. Click Done.
Was this answer helpful?
We don't have our own articles for this, but there is a very good one on the Amazon website that...
To access webmail, go to your domain /webmail. For example, if your domain name was...
If you have an iPhone, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
To enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook Express, or Windows Live Mail please follow the steps...
If you have suddenly started receiving delivery failure emails from people you didn't send any...