SMTP Authentication Thunderbird
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Mozilla Thunderbird when you first set up your Email account, please see details below explaining how to add this.
1. Open Thunderbird Mail and click Tools > Account Settings.
2. At the bottom of the large menu on the left, click Outgoing Server (SMTP).
3. On the right side, clcik Add.
4. Enter a basic description in the Description box.
5. In the Server Name box, enter your mail server's hostname.
6. Enter 465 in the port box.
7. In the User Name box enter your full email address.
8. Click OK. SMTP Authentication has now been enabled. Note: You will be prompted for your Email account password the first time that you attempt to send. You should tick the box Use Password Manager to remember the password so you won't have to enter it each time.
Was this answer helpful?
To access webmail, go to your domain /webmail. For example, if your domain name was...
To connect to your UK Web Hosting account to retrieve and send Email, you need to use a Email...
Opera Mail is a free, lightwight, customizeable Email client that compliments the Opera web...
The internet is a public network. The world wide web gives you the freedom to access your Email...
We don't have our own articles for this, but there is a very good one on the Amazon website that...