SMTP Authentication Outlook 2010
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email account, you can do this by following the steps below...
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the button Account Settings and select your Email account from the list.
- Click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Tick the box My Server Requires Authentcation.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Mozilla Thunderbird when you first set up your Email...
If you are receiving Email fine, but you are unable to send messages, you might get an error that...
Incredimail is a free, fun and easy to use Email client with a focus on multimedia features. This...
What is my mail server hostname?We recommend that you use your server's hostname as both your...
We don't have our own articles for this, but there is a very good one on the Amazon website that...