SMTP Authentication Outlook 2010
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email account, you can do this by following the steps below...
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the button Account Settings and select your Email account from the list.
- Click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Tick the box My Server Requires Authentcation.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
This error code can be returned for a number of reasons, but if you have recently ordered...
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.1. Click...
We don't have our own articles for this, but there is a very good one on the Amazon website that...
Thunderbird is a fully featured and easy to use Email client that is becoming more and more...
Opera Mail is a free, lightwight, customizeable Email client that compliments the Opera web...