SMTP Authentication Outlook 2010
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email account, you can do this by following the steps below...
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the button Account Settings and select your Email account from the list.
- Click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Tick the box My Server Requires Authentcation.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
So, you've signed up for a great UK Web Hosting account with 4UHosting and you are ready to get...
We don't have our own articles for this, but there is a very good one on the Amazon website that...
To enable SMTP Authentication in Outlook Express, or Windows Live Mail please follow the steps...
Microsoft Outlook Express is an older Email client that is no longer supported by Microsoft,...
Thunderbird is a fully featured and easy to use Email client that is becoming more and more...