SMTP Authentication Outlook 2010
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email account, you can do this by following the steps below...
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the button Account Settings and select your Email account from the list.
- Click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Tick the box My Server Requires Authentcation.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have an iPhone, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
If you have an ipad, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
Sometimes when the Horde webmail application is updated, the Sent folder stops working for some...
The steps below will guide you through enabling SMTP authenication in your iOS device.1. Click...
To access webmail, go to your domain /webmail. For example, if your domain name was...