SMTP Authentication Outlook 2010
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email account, you can do this by following the steps below...
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click File.
- Click Info.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the button Account Settings and select your Email account from the list.
- Click Change.
- Click More Settings.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab.
- Tick the box My Server Requires Authentcation.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Was this answer helpful?
Microsoft Outlook Express is an older Email client that is no longer supported by Microsoft,...
If you have suddenly started receiving delivery failure emails from people you didn't send any...
Sometimes when the Horde webmail application is updated, the Sent folder stops working for some...
If you are receiving Email fine, but you are unable to send messages, you might get an error that...
This error code can be returned for a number of reasons, but if you have recently ordered...