Email Settings - Outlook Express
Microsoft Outlook Express is an older Email client that is no longer supported by Microsoft, although still widely used. If you are using Outlook Express to manage your Email on your 4UHosting UK Web Hosting, you can follow this article to set up your accounts.
This article makes the assumption that you have already created an email account from your cPanel interface and that you are aware of your password and your Email settings. The following articles will guide you through that...
Email Client Settings
Creating Email Accounts
When you are ready to start using Outlook Express, please see the folowing information which will guide you through setting up an account.
- Open Outlook Express.
- Click Tools > Email Accounts.
- Select the Mail tab.
- Click Add.
- Click Mail.
- Enter a name for your Email account in the Display Name box, this is jus a description of your Email account so you can put anything you like in here.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full Email address and click Next.
- Enter your incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Tik the box My server requires authentication.
- Click Next.
- In the Account Name box, enter your full email address.
- Enter your password for this Email account.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Was this answer helpful?
Sometimes when the Horde webmail application is updated, the Sent folder stops working for some...
Incredimail is a free, fun and easy to use Email client with a focus on multimedia features. This...
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email...
When sending mail through our system you must authenticate with the server using your Email...
If you have suddenly started receiving delivery failure emails from people you didn't send any...