Email Settings - Outlook Express
Microsoft Outlook Express is an older Email client that is no longer supported by Microsoft, although still widely used. If you are using Outlook Express to manage your Email on your 4UHosting UK Web Hosting, you can follow this article to set up your accounts.
This article makes the assumption that you have already created an email account from your cPanel interface and that you are aware of your password and your Email settings. The following articles will guide you through that...
Email Client Settings
Creating Email Accounts
When you are ready to start using Outlook Express, please see the folowing information which will guide you through setting up an account.
- Open Outlook Express.
- Click Tools > Email Accounts.
- Select the Mail tab.
- Click Add.
- Click Mail.
- Enter a name for your Email account in the Display Name box, this is jus a description of your Email account so you can put anything you like in here.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full Email address and click Next.
- Enter your incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Tik the box My server requires authentication.
- Click Next.
- In the Account Name box, enter your full email address.
- Enter your password for this Email account.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Was this answer helpful?
The connection to the server has failed. Account 'mail.yourdomain', Server: 'mail.yourdomain',...
If you have an iPhone, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
Windows Live mail is an email client that is easy to use and simple to configure. This article...
Opera Mail is a free, lightwight, customizeable Email client that compliments the Opera web...
The internet is a public network. The world wide web gives you the freedom to access your Email...