Email Settings - Windows Mail
Windows Live mail is an email client that is easy to use and simple to configure. This article will provide you with tutorials for the basic functions of this software.
Before you continue, you must be aware of your email account username and password and already have created your email address in cPanel within your 4UHosting UK Web Hosting account. The following two articles will help you through the initial setup.
Email Client Settings
Creating Email Accounts
When you are ready to start using Windows Live Mail, please follow the tutorials below...
Creating a POP Account
Creating a POP Account with SSL
Creating an IMAP Account
Creating an IMAP Account with SSL
Setting your Ports
Creating a Signature
Updating your Password
Deleting an Account
Basic Email Configuration.
If you can't view the articles above, please see the following info...
- Open Windows Mail.
- Click Tools > Email Accounts.
- Select the Mail tab.
- Click Add.
- Click Mail.
- Enter a name for your Email account in the Display Name box, this is jus a description of your Email account so you can put anything you like in here.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full Email address and click Next.
- Enter your incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Tik the box My server requires authentication.
- Click Next.
- In the Account Name box, enter your full email address.
- Enter your password for this Email account.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Was this answer helpful?
If you have an iPhone, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....
This error code can be returned for a number of reasons, but if you have recently ordered...
So, you've signed up for a great UK Web Hosting account with 4UHosting and you are ready to get...
The connection to the server has failed. Account 'mail.yourdomain', Server: 'mail.yourdomain',...
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular Email clients available. It usually comes bundled...