Email Settings - Windows Mail
Windows Live mail is an email client that is easy to use and simple to configure. This article will provide you with tutorials for the basic functions of this software.
Before you continue, you must be aware of your email account username and password and already have created your email address in cPanel within your 4UHosting UK Web Hosting account. The following two articles will help you through the initial setup.
Email Client Settings
Creating Email Accounts
When you are ready to start using Windows Live Mail, please follow the tutorials below...
Creating a POP Account
Creating a POP Account with SSL
Creating an IMAP Account
Creating an IMAP Account with SSL
Setting your Ports
Creating a Signature
Updating your Password
Deleting an Account
Basic Email Configuration.
If you can't view the articles above, please see the following info...
- Open Windows Mail.
- Click Tools > Email Accounts.
- Select the Mail tab.
- Click Add.
- Click Mail.
- Enter a name for your Email account in the Display Name box, this is jus a description of your Email account so you can put anything you like in here.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full Email address and click Next.
- Enter your incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Tik the box My server requires authentication.
- Click Next.
- In the Account Name box, enter your full email address.
- Enter your password for this Email account.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Was this answer helpful?
To access webmail, go to your domain /webmail. For example, if your domain name was...
The internet is a public network. The world wide web gives you the freedom to access your Email...
These settings will work for any email client, any device or software that uses the standard...
Sometimes when the Horde webmail application is updated, the Sent folder stops working for some...
If you have an iPhone, you can use it to send and receive email from your UK Web Hosting account....