Email Settings - Windows Mail
Windows Live mail is an email client that is easy to use and simple to configure. This article will provide you with tutorials for the basic functions of this software.
Before you continue, you must be aware of your email account username and password and already have created your email address in cPanel within your 4UHosting UK Web Hosting account. The following two articles will help you through the initial setup.
Email Client Settings
Creating Email Accounts
When you are ready to start using Windows Live Mail, please follow the tutorials below...
Creating a POP Account
Creating a POP Account with SSL
Creating an IMAP Account
Creating an IMAP Account with SSL
Setting your Ports
Creating a Signature
Updating your Password
Deleting an Account
Basic Email Configuration.
If you can't view the articles above, please see the following info...
- Open Windows Mail.
- Click Tools > Email Accounts.
- Select the Mail tab.
- Click Add.
- Click Mail.
- Enter a name for your Email account in the Display Name box, this is jus a description of your Email account so you can put anything you like in here.
- Click Next.
- Enter your full Email address and click Next.
- Enter your incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Tik the box My server requires authentication.
- Click Next.
- In the Account Name box, enter your full email address.
- Enter your password for this Email account.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
Was this answer helpful?
What is my mail server hostname?We recommend that you use your server's hostname as both your...
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular Email clients available. It usually comes bundled...
If you are receiving Email fine, but you are unable to send messages, you might get an error that...
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email...
Incredimail is a free, fun and easy to use Email client with a focus on multimedia features. This...