Email Settings - Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular Email clients available. It usually comes bundled with computers that have Microsoft Office installed. If you are using Outlook to send and receive email with your UK Web Hosting, you will need to know your account settings.
This article makes the assumption that you have already created an email account from your cPanel interface and that you are aware of your password and your Email settings. The following articles will guide you through that...
Email Client Settings
Creating Email Accounts
When you are ready to start using Outlook, please follow the tutorials below...
Creating a POP Account
Creating a POP Account with SSL
Creating an IMAP Account
Creating an IMAP Account with SSL
Setting your Ports
Creating a Signature
Updating your Password
Deleting an Account
Basic Email Configuration for Outlook 2010.
If you don't have flash and can't view the articles above, please see the following info...
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- Click File then click Add Account.
- Enter your Name, Email address and password.
- Select the Manually Configure Server Settings option at the bottom and click Next.
- Ensure the Internet Email option is elected and click Next.
- Choose the type of account IMAP or POP and enter your incoming and outgoing mail server details.
- Enter your email address and password - then click More Settings.
- Click the Outoging Server tab - then tick the option My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication.
- Click Next.
Was this answer helpful?
Opera Mail is a free, lightwight, customizeable Email client that compliments the Opera web...
Incredimail is a free, fun and easy to use Email client with a focus on multimedia features. This...
Windows Live mail is an email client that is easy to use and simple to configure. This article...
If you didn't enable SMTP authentication in Outlook 2010 when you first configured your Email...
To access webmail, go to your domain /webmail. For example, if your domain name was...